gettextize - install or upgrade gettext infrastructure
gettextize [OPTION]... [package-dir]
Prepares a source package to use gettext.
- print this help and exit
- print version information and exit
- -f, --force
- force writing of new files even if old exist
- specify directory with PO files
- don't update or create ChangeLog files
- make symbolic links instead of copying files
- -n, --dry-run
- print modifications but don't perform them
Written by Ulrich Drepper
Report bugs in the bug tracker at https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gettext or by email to <email@example.com>.
Copyright © 1995-2020 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
The full documentation for gettextize is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gettextize programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info gettextize
should give you access to the complete manual.
|June 2020||GNU gettext-tools 20200626|