- -h, --help
- print this help, then exit
- -V, --version
- print version number, then exit
- -v, --verbose
- verbosely report processing
- -d, --debug
- don't remove temporary files
- -B, --prepend-include=DIR
- prepend directory DIR to search path
- -I, --include=DIR
- append directory DIR to search path
GNU Autoconf home page: https://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/.
General help using GNU software: https://www.gnu.org/gethelp/.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
The full documentation for autoscan is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and autoscan programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info autoscan
should give you access to the complete manual.
|January 2021||GNU Autoconf 2.71|