By default, as much information as is available is shown. An option may be given to select just a single piece of information (perhaps for use in a script or batch-file).
- Set verbosity. See sox(1) for details.
- Used with multiple files; changes the behaviour of -s, -d and -D to display the total across all given files. Note that when used with -s with files with different sampling rates, this is of questionable value.
- Show detected file-type.
- Show sample-rate.
- Show number of channels.
- Show number of samples (0 if unavailable).
- Show duration in hours, minutes and seconds (0 if unavailable). Equivalent to number of samples divided by the sample-rate.
- Show duration in seconds (0 if unavailable).
- Show number of bits per sample (0 if not applicable).
- Show the bitrate averaged over the whole file (0 if unavailable).
- Show estimated sample precision in bits.
- Show the name of the audio encoding.
- Show file comments (annotations) if available.
The SoX web site at http://sox.sourceforge.net
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
|February 1, 2013||soxi|