|hist2workspace(1)||General Commands Manual||hist2workspace(1)|
usage: hist2workspace [-h] [-standard_form STANDARD_FORM]
[-number_counting_form NUMBER_COUNTING_FORM] [-v] [-vv]
hist2workspace is a utility to create RooFit/RooStats workspace from histograms
- -h --help
- show this help message and exit
- default model, which creates an extended PDF that interpolates between RooHistFuncs
- This is much faster for models with many bins and uses significantly less memory
- This was the original model in 5.28 (without patches). It uses a Poisson for each
- bin of the histogram. This can become slow and memory intensive when there are many bins.
- Switch HistFactory message stream to INFO level.
- Switch HistFactory message stream to DEBUG level.