|Test2::Formatter::TAP(3)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Test2::Formatter::TAP(3)|
Test2::Formatter::TAP - Standard TAP formatter
This is what takes events and turns them into TAP.
use Test2::Formatter::TAP; my $tap = Test2::Formatter::TAP->new(); # Switch to utf8 $tap->encoding('utf8'); $tap->write($event, $number); # Output an event
- $bool = $tap->no_numbers
- Use to turn numbers on and off.
- $arrayref = $tap->handles
- Can be used to get/set the filehandles. Indexes are identified by the "OUT_STD" and "OUT_ERR" constants.
- $encoding = $tap->encoding
- Get or set the encoding. By default no encoding is set, the original
settings of STDOUT and STDERR are used.
This directly modifies the stored filehandles, it does not create new ones.
- $tap->write($e, $num)
- Write an event to the console.
The source code repository for Test2 can be found at http://github.com/Test-More/test-more/.
Copyright 2020 Chad Granum <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.