|Sys::Virt::NWFilter(3)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Sys::Virt::NWFilter(3)|
Sys::Virt::NWFilter - Represent & manage a libvirt virtual network
The "Sys::Virt::NWFilter" module represents a virtual network managed by the virtual machine monitor.
- my $uuid = $filter->get_uuid()
- Returns a 16 byte long string containing the raw globally unique identifier (UUID) for the network.
- my $uuid = $filter->get_uuid_string()
- Returns a printable string representation of the raw UUID, in the format 'XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX'.
- my $name = $filter->get_name()
- Returns a string with a locally unique name of the network
- my $xml = $filter->get_xml_description()
- Returns an XML document containing a complete description of the network's configuration
- Remove the configuration associated with a network filter previously defined with the "define_nwfilter" method in Sys::Virt.
This section documents constants that are used with various APIs described above
The following constants can be used to control the behaviour of network filter define operations
- Validate the XML document against the XML schema
Daniel P. Berrange <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2006 Red Hat Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Daniel P. Berrange
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation (either version 2 of the License, or at your option any later version), or, the Artistic License, as specified in the Perl README file.
Sys::Virt, Sys::Virt::Error, "http://libvirt.org"