|PDF::Builder::Resource::XObject::Image::TIFF(3)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||PDF::Builder::Resource::XObject::Image::TIFF(3)|
- $res = PDF::Builder::Resource::XObject::Image::TIFF->new($pdf, $file, $name)
- $res = PDF::Builder::Resource::XObject::Image::TIFF->new($pdf, $file)
- Returns a TIFF-image object.
If the Graphics::TIFF package is installed, the TIFF_GT library will be used instead of the TIFF library. In such a case, use of the TIFF library may be forced via the "-nouseGT" flag (see Builder documentation for "image_tiff()").
- $mode = $tif->usesLib()
- Returns 1 if Graphics::TIFF installed and used, 0 if not installed, or -1
if installed but not used (-nouseGT option given to
Caution: this method can only be used after the image object has been created. It can't tell you whether Graphics::TIFF is available in advance of actually using it, in case you want to use some functionality available only in TIFF_GT. See the <PDF::Builder> LA_GT() call if you need to know in advance.
- $value = $tif->tiffTag($tag)
- returns the value of the internal tiff-tag.
imageDescription, imageId (strings) xRes, yRes (dpi; pixel/cm if resUnit==3) resUnit