|mmsrip(1)||General Commands Manual||mmsrip(1)|
mmsrip - MMS Ripper
mmsrip [-q] [-t] [-k] [-dDELAY] [-gFILE] <[-oFILE] stream url> ...
mmsrip is a client for the proprietary protocol MMS://.
It saves to a file the content being streamed.
- -a, --about
- Show some information about mmsrip.
- -dDELAY, --delay=DELAY
- Save the stream during DELAY seconds and exit.
- -gFILE, --debugFILE
- Output debug info to specified file.
- -h, --help
- Show the help message.
- -k, --trick
- Attempt to trick recalcitrant servers by sending alternative local info (mmsrip will act as an old version of MediaPlayer).
- -oFILE, --output=FILE
- Output stream to specified file. This option should be repeated before every stream urls.
- -q, --quiet
- Enable quiet mode. Use twice in order to remove error messages as well.
- -t, --test
- Enable test mode. mmsrip will only check the stream availability.
- -v, --version
- Show version number.
- No error occured.
- mmsrip was unable to rip the stream (maybe the URL is incorrect).
- The stream was not ripped for unknown reasons. Please retry several times before giving up, you can write a script that loops until the rip succeeds:
until mmsrip mms://server.com/stream.asf; do sleep 1; done
Nicolas BENOIT <email@example.com>
This program is highly based on the work of SDP Multimedia (http://get.to/sdp) and Major MMS (http://www.geocities.com/majormms). They deserve all the credits for it.