|lur-command(1)||General Commands Manual||lur-command(1)|
lur-command - list, pair and unpair Logitech Unifying devices
lur-command list <device>
lur-command open <device>
lur-command close <device>
lur-command disconnect <index> <device>
- displays a short help message.
- lists all identified receivers on the system (scanning /dev/hidrawn devices).
- list <device>
- lists the devices connected to the given receiver device.
- open <device>
- opens the given receiver for pairing, for 30s.
- close <device>
- closes the given receiver, if it is currently open for pairing.
- disconnect <index> <device>
- disconnects the device matching the given index from the given receiver. The index is as determined by the list command.