|git-annex-matchexpression(1)||General Commands Manual||git-annex-matchexpression(1)|
For example, this will exit 0:
git annex matchexpression "include=*.png and largerthan=1mb" --file=foo.png --size=10mb
- Provide the filename to match against. Note that the file does not have to actually exist on disk.
- Tell what the size of the file is. The size can be specified with any commonly used units, for example, "0.5 gb" or "100 KiloBytes".
- Tell what key is being matched against. This is needed for matching expressions like "copies=N" and "metadata=tag=foo" and "present", which all need to look up the information on file for a key.
- Many keys have a known size, and so --size is not needed when specifying such a key.
- Parse the expression as an annex.largefiles expression, rather than a preferred content expression.
- Tell what the mime type of the file is. Only needed when using --largefiles with a mimetype= expression.
- Tell what the mime encoding of the file is. Only needed when using --largefiles with a mimeencoding= expression.