|git-annex-info(1)||General Commands Manual||git-annex-info(1)|
When no item is specified, displays statistics and information for the local repository and all known annexed files.
- Only show the data that can be gathered quickly.
- Enable JSON output. This is intended to be parsed by programs that use git-annex. Each line of output is a JSON object.
- Messages that would normally be output to standard error are included in the json instead.
- Show file sizes in bytes, disabling the default nicer units.
- Enable batch mode, in which a line containing an item is read from stdin, the information about it is output to stdout, and repeat.
- Makes the --batch input be delimited by nulls instead of the usual newlines.
- file matching options
- When a directory is specified, the git-annex-matching-options(1) can be used to select the files in the directory that are included in the statistics.
git annex info --fast . --not --in here