gnmanalyse - Analyses networks
[dijkstra <start_gfid> <end_gfid> [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[kpaths <start_gfid> <end_gfid> <k> [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[resource [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[-ds <ds_name>][-f <ds_format>][-l <layer_name>]
[[-dsco NAME=VALUE] ...][-lco NAME=VALUE]
The gnmanalyse program provides analysing capabilities of geographical networks in GDAL. The results of calculations are return in an OGRLayer format or as a console text output if such layer is undefined. All calculations are made considering the blocking state of features.
- dijkstra <start_gfid> <end_gfid>
- Calculates the best path between two points using Dijkstra algorithm from start_gfid point to end_gfid point.
- kpaths <start_gfid> <end_gfid>
- Calculates K shortest paths between two points using Yen's algorithm (which internally uses Dijkstra algorithm for single path calculating) from start_gfid point to end_gfid point.
- Calculates the "resource distribution". The connected components search is performed using breadth-first search and starting from that features which are marked by rules as 'EMITTERS'.
- -d <ds_name>
- The name and path of the dataset to save the layer with resulting paths. Not need to be existed dataset.
- -f <ds_format>
- Define this to set the format of newly created dataset.
- -l <layer_name>
- The name of the resulting layer. If the layer exist already - it will be rewritten.
- The network to work with (path and name).
- -dsco NAME=VALUE
- Dataset creation option (format specific)
- -lco NAME=VALUE
- Layer creation option (format specific)
- -alo NAME=VALUE
- Algorithm option (format specific)
Mikhail Gusev <email@example.com>, Dmitry Baryshnikov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|October 8, 2021|