|GAJIM(1)||General Commands Manual (urm)||GAJIM(1)|
gajim — A
fully-featured XMPP chat client
gajim aims to be an easy to use and
fully-featured XMPP client. Just chat with your friends or family, easily
share pictures and thoughts or discuss the news with your groups. Chat
securely with End-to-End encryption via OMEMO or OpenPGP.
gajim integrates well with your other devices:
simply continue conversations on your mobile device.
XMPP is the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol, a set of open technologies for instant messaging, presence, multi-party chat, voice and video calls, collaboration, lightweight middleware, content syndication, and generalized routing of XML data. For more information on the XMPP protocol see https://xmpp.org/about/.
- Show help options
- Show only critical errors
- Separate profiles completely (even history db and plugins)
- Print xml stanzas and other debug information
- Show all GTK warnings with traceback
--loglevelsubsystem=level [, subsystem=level [...]]
- Configure logging system. Subsystem can be gajim.c.preview, gajim.gui.preview, .nbxmpp.stream, etc.
gajimusing config.name in configuration directory
- Where to look for configuration files
- Cache database file of transports, caps, roster entry, and roster group.
- Cache directory of avatars.
- The config-path used when [
-c] is not specified.
- Directory where certificates are stored.
- The history database log file. For more information on database logs see https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/gajim/wikis/development/LogsDatabase.
gajim is written and maintained by
Yann Leboulanger and Philipp
Hörist, with contributions and patches merged from many
individuals around the world. See the About Dialog for a complete list.
Copyright (C) 2003-2022 Gajim Team
gajim is free software; you can
redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 3 only.
gajim is distributed in the hope that it
will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty
of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General
Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
gajim. If not, see
You can report bugs or feature requests in our bug tracker at https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/gajim/issues or in the gajim-devel mailing list; if you want to send us a patch, please do so in our bug tracker. You can also find us in our chat room.
You are welcome to join us at email@example.com
Below are public mailing lists on lists.gajim.org
More mailing lists at
Please submit bugs at
https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/gajim/issues https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/gajim-plugins/issues https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/python-nbxmpp/issues
|January 21, 2018||UNIX|