|EXFAT-FUSE(8)||System Manager's Manual||EXFAT-FUSE(8)|
- Enable debug logging and do not detach from shell.
- -o options
- File system specific options. For more details see FILE SYSTEM OPTIONS section below.
- Print version and copyright.
- Set the umask (the bitmask of the permissions that are not present, in octal). The default is 0.
- Set the umask for directories only.
- Set the umask for files only.
- Set the owner for all files and directories. The default is the owner of the current process.
- Set the group for all files and directories. The default is the group of the current process.
- Mount the file system in read only mode.
- Do not update access time when file is read.
$ mv FOO Foo
mv: cannot move ’FOO’ to a subdirectory of itself, ’Foo/FOO’
This happens because mv finds that destination exists (for case-insensitive file systems FOO and Foo are the same thing) and adds source basename to the destination. The file system gets rename("FOO", "Foo/FOO") syscall and returns an error.