|AIRMON-NG(8)||System Manager's Manual||AIRMON-NG(8)|
- start <interface> [channel]
- Enable monitor mode on an interface (and specify a channel). Note: Madwifi-ng is a special case, 'start' has to be used on wifi interfaces and 'stop' on ath interfaces.
- stop <interface>
- Disable monitor mode and go back to managed mode (except for madwifi-ng where it kills the ath VAP).
- check [kill]
- List all possible programs that could interfere with the wireless card. If 'kill' is specified, it will try to kill all of them.
- This flag must precede start/stop/check and can be combined with other parameters or used alone. This flag will increase the verbosity to provide additional useful information which may not be needed for normal operation.
- This flag must precede start/stop/check and can be combined with other parameters or used alone. This flag will increase the verbosity to debug level to assist in troubleshooting errors in airmon-ng. Use this flag when opening a bug, but only use --verbose when requesting support in irc.
- WARNING: DO NOT USE: This flag must precede start or stop and will prevent airmon-ng from removing interfaces. WARNING: Use of this flag will immediately disqualify receiving any support from the aircrack-ng team, due to the fact that this behavior is known to be broken. WARNING!
|January 2020||Version 1.6.0|