- [--session-root SESSIONROOT]
Agordejo - Version 0.2.0 - Copyright 2021 by Laborejo Software Suite - https://www.laborejo.org/agordejo
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --version
- show program's version number and exit
- -V, --verbose
- (Development) Switch the logger to INFO and give out all kinds of information to get a high-level idea of what the program is doing.
- -u URL, --url URL
- Force URL for the session. If there is already a running session we will connect to it. Otherwise we will start one there. Default is local host with random port. Example: osc.udp://myhost.localdomain:14294/
- --nsm-url URL
- Same as --url.
- -l SESSION, --load-session SESSION
- Session to open on startup, must exist. Overrides --continue
- -c, --continue
- Autostart last active session.
- -i, --hide
- Start GUI hidden in tray, only if tray available on system.
- --session-root SESSIONROOT
- Root directory of all sessions. Defaults to '$HOME/NSM Sessions'
You can seamlessly change between two view modes to quickly start a few programs or have complete control and a detailed overview.
Agordejo does not re-invent the wheel but instead uses the New-Session-Manager daemon and enhances it with some tricks of its own, that always remain 100% compatible with the original sessions.
This is a proof of concept version. It aims to show that session management with NSM can be quick and convenient and make the user feel in control. Some functionality has not yet been implemented, most prominently anything related to NSM over network. There is always the possibility to break things when trying out corner cases and hacks.
That said, for single-computer sessions with just one daemon and one GUI at the same time Agordejo should provide a good user experience.
The documentation can also be found online https://www.laborejo.org/documentation/agordejo
|January 2021||Agordejo 0.2.0|