Agordejo - Music and audio production session manager based on NSM.
usage: agordejo [-h] [-v] [-V] [-u URL] [--nsm-url URL] [-l SESSION] [-c] [-i]
- [--session-root SESSIONROOT]
Agordejo - Version 0.4.2 - Copyright 2022 by Laborejo Software Suite - https://www.laborejo.org/agordejo
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --version
- show program's version number and exit
- -V, --verbose
- (Development) Switch the logger to INFO and print out all kinds of information to get a high-level idea of what the program is doing. You can also set the environment variable LSS_DEBUG=1
- -u URL, --url URL
- Force URL for the session. If there is already a running session we will connect to it. Otherwise we will start one there. Default is local host with random port. Example: osc.udp://myhost.localdomain:14294/
- --nsm-url URL
- Same as --url.
- -l SESSION, --load-session SESSION
- Session to open on startup, must exist. Overrides --continue
- -c, --continue
- Autostart last active session.
- -i, --hide
- Start GUI hidden in tray, only if tray available on system.
- --session-root SESSIONROOT
- Root directory of all sessions. Defaults to $XDG_DATA_HOME/nsm/
Agordejo (Esperanto: 'place to set things up') is a music production session manager. It is used to start your programs, remember their (JACK) interconnections and make your life easier in general.
You can create a session, or project, add programs to it and then use commands to save, start/stop, hide/show all programs at once, or individually. At a later date you can then re-open the session and continue where you left off.
Agordejo does not re-invent the wheel but instead uses the New-Session-Manager daemon and enhances it with some tricks of its own, that always remain 100% compatible with the original sessions.
Run agordejo. You are now in the session overview. Press the "Quick New" button and add programs by a double clicking on the list. Try right-clicking on many things to get more options in context menus.
Agordejo 0.4.2 - Copyright 2022 Laborejo Software Suite https://www.laborejo.org/
The full documentation for Agordejo is maintained as a
multi-lingual html site to your systems doc-dir. For example:
The documentation can also be found online https://www.laborejo.org/documentation/agordejo
|October 2022||Agordejo 0.4.2|