apparmor module is loaded. 110 profiles are loaded. 102 profiles are in enforce mode. 8 profiles are in complain mode. Out of 129 processes running: 13 processes have profiles defined. 8 processes have profiles in enforce mode. 5 processes have profiles in complain mode.
Other argument options are provided to report individual aspects, to support being used in scripts.
- returns error code if AppArmor is not enabled.
- displays the number of loaded AppArmor policies.
- displays the number of loaded enforcing AppArmor policies.
- displays the number of loaded non-enforcing AppArmor policies.
- displays the number of loaded enforcing AppArmor policies that will kill tasks on policy violations.
- displays the number of loaded non-enforcing AppArmor policies that are in the special unconfined mode.
- --process-mixed displays the number of processes confined by profile stacks with profiles in different modes.
- displays multiple data points about loaded AppArmor policy set (the default action if no arguments are given).
- displays multiple data points about loaded AppArmor policy set in a JSON format, fit for machine consumption.
- same as --json, formatted to be readable by humans as well as by machines.
- displays a short usage statement.
- if apparmor is enabled and policy is loaded.
- if apparmor is not enabled/loaded.
- if apparmor is enabled but no policy is loaded.
- if the apparmor control files aren't available under /sys/kernel/security/.
- if the user running the script doesn't have enough privileges to read the apparmor control files.
- if an internal error occurred.
If you find any additional bugs, please report them at https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/-/issues.