|AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Account(3)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Account(3)|
AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Account - Instant messaging account
my $cl = AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Client->new; ... my $acc = $cl->get_account ($jid);
This module represents a class for IM accounts. It is used by AnyEvent::XMPP::Client.
You can get an instance of this class only by calling the "get_account" method on a AnyEvent::XMPP::Client object.
- connection ()
- Returns the AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Connection object if this account already has one (undef otherwise).
- is_connected ()
- Returns true if this accunt is connected.
- jid ()
- Returns either the full JID if the account is connected or returns the bare jid if not.
- bare_jid ()
- Returns always the bare JID of this account after stringprep has been applied, so you can compare the JIDs returned from this function.
- nickname ()
- Your nickname for this account.
- nickname_for_jid ($jid)
- This method transforms the $jid to a nickname. It looks the $jid up in the roster and looks for a nickname. If no nickname could be found in the roster it returns the node part for the $jid.
- send_tracked_message ($msg)
- This method sends the AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Message object in $msg. The "to" attribute of the message is adjusted by the conversation tracking mechanism.
For these events callbacks can be registered (with the Object::Event interface):
- tracked_message_destination => $bare_jid, $full_jid
- This event is emitted whenever the message tracking mechanism changes (or sets) it's destination resource for the $bare_jid to $full_jid.
- Whenever the account is removed from the AnyEvent::XMPP::Client (eg. when disconnected) this event is emitted before it is destroyed.
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at jabber.org>"
Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.