|AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::Stanza(3)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::Stanza(3)|
AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::Stanza - Stanza errors
Subclass of AnyEvent::XMPP::Error
- xml_node ()
- Returns the AnyEvent::XMPP::Node object for this Stanza error. This method
returns undef if the Stanza timeouted.
In the case of a timeout the "condition" method returns "client-timeout", "type" returns 'cancel' and "code" undef.
- type ()
- This method returns one of:
'cancel', 'continue', 'modify', 'auth' and 'wait'
- code ()
- This method returns the error code if one was found.
- condition ()
- Returns the error condition string if one was found when receiving the
Stanza error. It can be undef or one of:
bad-request conflict feature-not-implemented forbidden gone internal-server-error item-not-found jid-malformed not-acceptable not-allowed not-authorized payment-required recipient-unavailable redirect registration-required remote-server-not-found remote-server-timeout resource-constraint service-unavailable subscription-required undefined-condition unexpected-request
- condition_node ()
- Returns the error condition node if one was found when receiving the Stanza error. This is mostly for debugging purposes.
- text ()
- The humand readable error portion. Might be undef if none was received.
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at jabber.org>"
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.